30kva ac to ac igbt frequency converter packed in plywood case.
Shanghai/Ningbo/Guangzhou or other main ports in China
30kva ac to ac igbt frequency converter
Variable Voltage & Frequency converter is a electrical equipment that output pure sine wave by converting the city power AC voltage mains from AC to DC to AC or AC to AC, the output frequency and voltage range is adjustable within a certain range, it can simulate different countries’ city power (mains supply/Grid) system. It is not only different from frequency controller (frequency inverter) which used for adjusting motor speed , but also ordinary AC power supply. Ideal AC power supply is characterized by stable frequency, stable voltage, zero internal resistance, and pure sine wave voltage (distortionless). Frequency converter is very similar with the ideal AC power supply, therefore, more and more developed countries use frequency converter as the standard power supply in order to provide the best power supply situation for electrical equipment and test their technical performance.
1. Strong impact resistance: it can withstand 2-3 times of the load surge current
2. Good frequency stability: ≤0.1%
3. Wide frequency range: 5-1000Hz can be customized
4. High voltage regulation accuracy: +/-1% or better
5. Fast response time: ≤2ms
6. Wide voltage range: input +/-20% or larger range, output 0-1000V can be customized
7. Good output waveform, output pure sine wave
8. DSP digital control
9. Using isolation voltage and current sensor
10. Optional input APF correction, low input harmonic current, high power factor
11. Imported IGBT power modules, good impact resistance
12. Intelligent IGBT drive module and high isolation power, strong protection function
13. Complete parameter display, easy to check the working status of every part
14. IGBT / SPWM circuit mode, small size, low noise
Suitable for use with Resistive, Capacitive, Inductive and Non-Linear Loads.
Ideal for use in Testing Centres, Research Labs and Testing on Production Lines.
1. Home appliance industry manufacturers products testing power supply: such as air conditioning equipment, coffee maker, washing machine, juicer, microwave, tape recorders, refrigerators, DVD, vacuum cleaner, electric shavers, etc .
2. Electrical and electronics manufacturers products testing power supply: such as switching mode power supply, transformers, electronic ballasts, AC fans, uninterrupted power systems, chargers, relays, compressors, motors, passive components, etc.
3. IT industry and computer equipment manufacturers products testing power supply: such as fax machines, copiers, shredders, printers, scanners, recorders, servers, monitors, etc .
4. Laboratory and testing institutes best AC power supply: such as AC power testing, product life span and safety testing , electromagnetic compatibility testing , OQC (FQC) testing, product testing and R & D , research institutes, etc.
5. Aviation / military field testing power supply: such as airport ground facilities , shipbuilding, aerospace, military research institutes, etc.